Sunday, August 13, 2017

Rabbits

We adopted my Sister's buck rabbits.  They rode in the van with us for 17 hours to get here from Wyoming and they are adjusting well.  The first day they looked SO miserable!  Wyoming doesn't get hot or humid like Oklahoma, so they had a bit of climate shock at first.  They didn't move a lot and would just lay and look at me.  But now they are up and hoping around.


I moved the white rabbit to another pen with lots of green grass to prevent the two males from fighting.  I had not seen them fight, but just assumed they would.  Well, he didn't like that at all like I thought he would and he escaped during the night.  We found him laying by the black rabbit's pen the next morning.  Isn't that something?  He could of gone anywhere but instead sought out his brother and stayed close by.    So now they are back together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment