Thursday, May 17, 2018

March 2018 Baby Goat Updates! Juneau and Arrow

These two babies grew very fast and both found homes within a couple of weeks.   Arrow went first and I was sad to see him go.  I didn't get to spend enough time with my baby!   But we couldn't keep another buck, so we needed him to go while he was still small and cute.  Juneau went a week later. 






 
Here Arrow is meeting and challenging Blossom.  He showed her the "buck" lip and know I believe that some kids are born ready to breed! 

 
Before Juneau left he made friends with a foster dog we had named, Boe.  The two would follow each other around whenever I let them.  Juneau was hungry for company after Arrow was sold, so he gladly accepted Boe as a friend.






 
It was hard to say Good-Bye to Juneau when they came to pick him up.  My girls snuggled him one last time!

 
Here Daisy is smelling Juneau.  She is expecting herself- so I think she was just checking- to make sure he wasn't hers.  She still has 3 months to go in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment