Sunday, June 25, 2017

The New Babies

 
We've mentioned some of the new kids names, but here is a better look and introduction.  Most of these kids will be sold simply because we are out of room. 
 

 This is Ace.  He is one of Ebony's sons, and is really friendly.  His coloring is a typical pygmy goat coloring, but he is 100% Nigerian Dwarf.  I think he looks like a little burrow. Look at those ears!
 Here Ace is on parade!
 
The little black doe to the left is named Avonly.  She is Ebony's only daughter.  Lately she will come up to me out of curiosity when I am feeding her little brother, Alaska Star. 

 

This is Luna and she was the smallest of Blossom's quads, but she is getting along just fine on her Mother's milk.  I tried to bottle feed her because I thought she was too little, but she didn't take to that.  Now I just shut her in with her mom all alone for a little while each day so she gets her feeding.


 My daughters named this little buck, Jupiter, but I'm calling him Two-Spot.  Want to guess why?  He is so big compared to his sister Luna and his little brother, Neptune.  He is also full of energy and thinks he is as big as the older kids. 
Here Two-Spot is testing out the toy, and just decided it is too high for his liking.

 This is Neptune.  He is also one of the Quads from Blossom.
 
Penelope and Piper are hiding from the hot sun while taking a nap in the barn.





No comments:

Post a Comment