Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter is Awesome!

Daisy and Gossip arrived one day before Easter.  That made for some pretty fun Easter pictures!    My girls are getting plenty of playtime in with their new pets.  The goats are very friendly and eager to be with us.  It nearly breaks my heart each time I  leave their pen because they bleat and protest being left behind.  If they could, they would be house goats I'm sure! 








We filled one basket full of hay and a bit of sweet feed, and the goats were all over that!  The eggs were empty of any candy, so the goats would not get any. 







My youngest daughter helped Daisy get untangled from her basket.  Daisy really enjoys my daughter's company and followers her everywhere.


We are really enjoying our new kids!  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment